The Kachina Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit corporation serving the White Mountains of Arizona, and is open to anyone with an interest in amateur radio. We provide a wide variety of programs and activities for our members and the general public including:
- Regular monthly meetings including technical presentations. Time and location are shown on the calendar.
- Providing Amateur Radio license testing. Check here for details.
- Operation of a nightly net on the club’s VHF repeater on Greens Peak. Check here for more details.
- Providing emergency communication in coordination and cooperation with public officials.
- Participating in the annual ARRL Field Day event.
- Participating in other civic events by providing needed communication services.
2020 Club Officers
President: Randy Beecroft, W7RJB (2021: Jim Mortensen, W7AZY)
Vice President: Jim Mortensen, W7AZY (2021: Bill Turley, KJ7GYH)
Secretary: Marie Mortensen, N7SKS
Treasurer: Dennis Wilkes, W7DRW
The club call sign, W7EH, is used on club events and also on the club repeaters. The W7EH call sign has a long Arizona history. Click on the section below to learn more about this interesting radio history.